INTERNSHIP OFFER IN INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
INTERCULTURAL VISUAL FORM#3
/ BILINGUAL NECESSARY (FR/ENG OR PL/ENG)
2-3 MONTHS, PART TIME/ PARIS
- Looking for management experience in cultural projects on an international scale?
- Do you want to develop your technical skills while simultaneously easing the relationship between art and audience?
- Do you want to be a part of a dynamic, multicultural team?
THEN JOIN US!
The FORMATOVA association promotes art in the public space. We focus on audiovisual projects produced by new and emerging talents.
In 2018, FORMATOVA will organize its third INTERCULTURAL VISUAL FORM, a cross-cultural event that screens short films in public spaces across France (Paris), Belgium and Poland.
MAIN DUTIES OF THIS POSITION WILL INCLUDE:
– Contacting and maintaining communication with existing and potential international partners.
– Assisting the management team.
– Researching and analyzing (online and offline) upcoming artists.
– Inputting and organizing data related to our clients.
– Maintaining tracking reports.
– Help coordinate tasks associated with our external communication.
– Provide feedback to the management team.
– Taking minutes.
– Redaction of documents and dossiers.
– Passionate in micro-project development.
– Driven in constructing new and bold events, from start to finish.
– Interest in intercultural exchanges, short films and art in the public space.
Does this internship interest you? If yes, do not hesitate to contact us: